SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 Improvements
- [Added]Import Tastes by dropping saved Taste files onto the preview window or thumbnail window
- [Fixed] Color reproduction accuracy for sRAW and mRAW images taken with Canon EOS 80D and under certain light sources (such as incandescent light bulbs). (*1, *2)
- [Fixed] “Output color space” on the “Development settings” sub-control did not change correctly to AdobeRGB when opening JPEG/TIFF images that include an embedded AdobeRGB ICC Profile
- [Fixed] Default pixel size of RAW taken with Nikon D3X. (*1, *3)
- Other small fixes
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 New Cameras
- [Added] Canon EOS Kiss X9
- [Added] Canon Rebel SL2
- [Added] Canon 200D
- [Added] Casio EX-ZR4100
- [Added] Leica TL2
SILKYPIX DS Pro8 was recently released and added new features including Focus Peaking, Clarity Adjustment, Brush Correction Filter and Underwater Photo Controller. More details about these features are available on What’s New in SILKYPIX 8.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 – with introductory pricing of $199 (regularly $249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model. SILKYPIX is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.
Download a free 30 day trial from Dropbox or through the SILKYPIX website.
See the original announcement on Mirye Software SILKYPIX support forum.
SILKYPIX 184.108.40.206 / SILKYPIX 8.1.11 Release Notes
- To enable this fix, you must delete temporary files. To delete temporary files, select menu Help > Troubleshooting > Delete temporary files
- Colors of sRAW and mRAW will be comparable with the previous versions. If you adjusted sRAW and mRAW images with previous versions, there is no change. To enable this fix, select menu Parameters > Initialize development parameters
- Pixel size changed from 6064 x 4028 to 6048 x 4032 in FX format from 4016 x 2636 to 3968 x 2640 in DX format, and from 5104 x 4028 to 5056 x 4032 in an aspect ratio of 5:4