SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This August 25, 2016 update adds improvements to the software as well as new camera support.
A special summer offer ends August 31, 2016 with significant savings for new and upgrade users. This is update includes useful fixes and new camera support. Buy SILKYPIX DS 7 series software on the Mirye Store website.
- [New] Added a function to adjust the initial cropping area to display a RAW image in the same aspect ratio in shooting. (*2)
- [Fixed]The development parameters of some images might be initialized after “Batch rename” was executed
- [Fixed] Other small improvements and fixes
New Camera Support
- [Added] Pentax K-70 (*1)
- [Added] Kodak PIXPRO AZ651
- [Added] Kodak PIXPRO S-t
- For RAW images shot with “Pixel Shift Resolution”, several features such as a demosaicing sharpness are not currently supported
- Supported for RAW images shot with certain cameras. And it is needed readjustment about the cropping area if a RAW image with the aspect ratio setting in shooting with Panasonic DMC-FZ300, DMC-FZ330, DMC-GF8, DMC-GX7MK2, DMC-GX8, DMC-GX80, DMC-GX85, DMC-TX1, DMC-TZ80, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ85, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-ZS60, DMC-ZS100, and DMC-ZS110
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 ($149) and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 ($249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X and currently available under an introductory offer. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.