This update adds general fixes, support for the Leica D-LUX7 and fixes for RAW files from Olympus and Canon cameras. This update was released as of February 7, 2019.
- [Fixed] RAW shot with Olympus E-M1 which updated to the latest firmware cannot open
- [Fixed] Some RAW shot with Canon EOS Kiss M / M50 or EOS R were loaded extremely dark. To enable this fix, select [Help] – [Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files] from the menu.
- [Fixed] Effect of “Portrait beautification” greatly differed between preview screen and development result when adjusting “Portrait beautification” and “Add noise” parameters at the same time.
- [Fixed] Parameters of “Monochrome controller” recorded in the developed JPEG or TIFF could not be read using “Load development parameters”.
- [Fixed] [Windows] “Image width in thumbnail window” slider displayed at “Thumbnail mode” does not work properly when having set a skin for high-resolution monitor with “Select skin”
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- [NEW] Leica D-LUX7
You can download this release immediately from the SILKYPIX.US website. Current releases are also available on Dropbox.