This update adds general fixes, support for the Leica D-LUX7 and fixes for RAW files from Olympus and Canon cameras. This update was released as of February 7, 2019.
Developer Studio Pro8 and Developer Studio 8 are no longer the current version and this release is a courtesy to our current customers.
The download for this version is not available on Dropbox but only directly from the local links
- [Fixed] RAW shot with Olympus E-M1 which updated to the latest firmware cannot open
- [Fixed] Some RAW shot with Canon EOS Kiss M / M50 or EOS R were
loaded extremely dark. To enable this fix, select [Help] –
[Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files] from the menu.
- [Fixed] Effect of “Portrait beautification” greatly differed
between preview screen and development result when adjusting “Portrait
beautification” and “Add noise” parameters at the same time.
- [Fixed] Parameters of “Monochrome controller” recorded in the
developed JPEG or TIFF could not be read using “Load development
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Leica D-LUX7
You can immediately Download this release from the SILKYPIX.US website.