Several performance updates and new camera support for Fujifilm, Sony and Panasonic cameras.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This June 24, 2016 update adds improvements to the software as well as new camera support.
SILKYPIX products are bundled with hundreds of models of digital cameras from the largest digital camera companies, and supports over 500 models of camera. A special summer offer lets users of the bundled version of SILKYPIX upgrade to the current version at a significant savings!
- [Improved] “LOSSLESS COMPRESSED” RAW images with Fujifilm X-Pro2
- [Fixed] Preview image may have not been rendered correctly when a parameter was changed with a slider.
- [Fixed] Force-quit when a RAW image having a specific combination of the image size and the focal length was opened
- [Fixed] Other small improvements and fixes
New Camera Support
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-GX7MK2 (*1)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-GX80 (*1)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-GX85 (*1)
- [Added] Sony DSC-RX10M3
- [Updated] Fujifilm X-Pro2
- “Photo Style/Camera color” is supported as an available photo style
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 ($149) and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 ($249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X and currently available under an introductory offer. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.
Read Original Announcement | SILKYPIX Support Forum | SILKYPIX on Facebook