This update adds support for Canon EOS RP, Sony A6400 and the Panasonic DC-FZ10002 related cameras to SILKYPIX DS Pro9 and SILKYPIX DS 9. This update was released as of April 24, 2019 .
- [Fixed] GPS information recorded in a Canon CR3 RAW file is not displayed in the “Image properties”
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Canon EOS RP (*1)
- [NEW] Sony A6400
- [NEW] Panasonic DC-FZ10002 (*2)
- [NEW] Panasonic DC-FZ1000M2 (*2)
- [NEW] Panasonic DC-S1 (*2)
- [NEW] Panasonic DC-S1R (*2)
- The color reproduction in highlight areas may not be performed
correctly when adjusting the white balance of the RAWs shot with
- “Photo Style/Camera color” is supported and an available photo style can be selected
You can download it immediately from the SILKYPIX.US website.
Further information on the official SILKYPIX forum on Mirye.net.