SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 for macOS and Windows is your toolbox for better photos taken as JPEGs from your digital camera or phone. This update was released on January 29, 2019. This version also can act as a 30 day free trial.
- [Fixed] Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for
large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000
- [Fixed] Development parameters of unedited categories may also be copied when pasting development parameters (1)
- [Fixed] [Windows] Images may not be opened correctly when the
monitor profile not supported by SILKYPIX is set to the default profile
of Windows. (2)
- [Fixed] [macOS] Responsiveness may be lost when the “Batch development status” sub-control is displayed during batch development
- [Changed] Specification so the checkbox of the edited
categories in the “Development parameters applied by taste” checklist
are checked when opening the “Add parameters taste” dialog to add a all
- This fix affects “Paste development parameters”, “Paste temporary
development parameters”, and “Paste the last editing development
parameters”. With this fix, resolved the problem that unedited
development parameters with a different initial value set for each image
by the “dynamic default” function are copied when all parameters in the
category are unedited.
- This fix is applicable when the “System defaults” is selected in the “Monitor profile” of the “Display settings”. In this case, the “Enable display color management” check box in “Display settings” is unchecked.
See the release notes on the SILKYPIX forum on Mirye.net