This update adds several important fixes plus FujiFilm XF10 and Sony DSC-RX100M6 camera support. This update was released as of September 13, 2018
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more.
SILKYPIX DS 8 & DS Pro8 Improvements
- [Fixed] hue shifted in the overlapped filter areas of the “Partial correction tool” when the total “Saturation” of the areas became smaller than -100%
- [Fixed] slider names not switching in the “Sharpening” sub-control “Type” drop down list
- [Changed] initial setting of white balance in Leica DIGILUX 2 from “Fine (5200K)” to “Camera settings” (*2)
- [Changed] limitations that the upper limit of the edit box on the shadow side is 127 and the lower limit on the highlight side is 129 in the “Level correction” of the “Tone curve” sub-control (*3)
- Other small fixes
SILKYPIX DS 8 & DS Pro8 New Cameras
- [Added] Fujifilm XF10 (*1)
- [Added] Sony DSC-RX100M6
- “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
- To enable, delete temporary files, select menu [Help] – [Troubleshooting] – [Delete temporary files]
- This change is for all channels except L
The update is immediately available from the SILKYPIX.US website or dropbox.
Download a free 30 day trial from Dropbox or through the SILKYPIX website.
See the original announcement on the Mirye Software website.