This update adds support for several Canon cameras, Panasonic and Pentax cameras. This update was released on April 25, 2018.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more.
SILKYPIX DS 8 & DS Pro8 New Cameras
- [Added] Canon EOS Kiss X90
- [Added] Canon EOS Rebel T7
- [Added] Canon EOS 2000D
- [Added] Canon EOS 1500D
- [Added] Panasonic DC-GH5S (*1*2)
- [Added] Pentax K-1 Mark II (*3*4)
- “Photo Style/Camera color” is supported and an available photo style can be selected
- “V-Log L” of the “Photo Style” is not supported
- For RAW images shot with “Pixel Shift Resolution”, several features such as a demosaicing sharpness are unavailable
- RAW images shot with “Image Stabilization On” mode of “Pixel Shift Resolution” are not supported. They would be loaded as the RAW images shot with “Pixel Shift Resolution” turned off
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 8 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 – with introductory pricing of $199 (regularly $249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model. SILKYPIX is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.
Download a free 30 day trial from Dropbox or through the SILKYPIX website.
See the original announcement on the Mirye Software website.