Performance updates, new camera support for Canon, Casio, Nikon and Fujifilm cameras, including Fujifilm X-T2.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This September 16, 2016 update adds improvements to the software as well as new camera support.
This is update includes useful fixes and new camera support. Buy SILKYPIX DS 7 series software on the Mirye Store website.
- [Fixed] “Display warning” functions did not operate correctly when “Flash warning” was not checked.
- [Fixed] parameters of “Add noise” were not applied when parameters of “Dodge / Color Burn / HDR” were applied
New Camera Support
- [Added] Canon 5D Mark IV (*1)
- [Added] Casio EX-ZR4000
- [Added] Casio EX-ZR5000
- [Added] Fujifilm X-T2 (*2)
- [Added] Nikon D3400
- In case of sRAW and mRAW, the part feature is limited. Demosaicing sharpness is not available
- “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 ($149) and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 ($249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X and currently available under an introductory offer. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.