SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This version in the SILKYPIX series includes a wide range of tools for improving the photos you take and transforming them into the photos you want to share and print.
- Spot & Dust Removal Tools. Correct and remove unwanted objects from your photos (Auto Erase + Copy + Red Eye Correction)
- Edit History. All changes appear in an editing history panel allowing changes to be interactively removed, deleted or redone
- Natural Sharp. A new type of Sharpness that controls Outline Emphasis, Ringing Artifact Control and Bokeh Preservation
- Improved Gradation in Highlights. Engine based improvements to bringing out fine gradations in areas that may appear washed out, photographing fire
- Negative Exposure. Engine based improvements that allow details to remain even when exposure is reduced
- Photo Rating. Preserves hardware based ratings from cameras as well as allows ratings to be applied to photos in SILKYPIX
- Display Default Parameters. If you forget what an image looked like prior to changes, a single click allows you to see them
SILKYPIX products are bundled with hundreds of models of digital cameras from the largest digital camera companies, and supports over 500 models of camera.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 costs $149, but with the release of this new version, is temporarily available at a 40% discount of just $89. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.