SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more.
This release of the flagship version of the SILKYPIX DS series adds several new, key features.
SILKYPIX DS Pro8 New Features
- Focus Peaking. Analyze objects as they appear in your photo to quickly confirm the areas of focus (more info on Focus Peaking)
- Clarity Adjustment. allows you to adjust the luminance level of each pixel by using information from surrounding pixels (more info on Clarity Adjustment)
- Monochrome Controller. Granular control over hue and depth and adjustments to to lightness are possible with this dedicated tool for creation of monochrome picture (more info on Monochrome Controller)
- Brush Correction Filter. A brush or paint filter option is a part of the Partial Correction Tool for applying corrections to irregular regions (more info on Brush Correction Filter)
- Underwater Photo Controller. A dedicated tool set to make critical adjustments for underwater photography. (more info on Underwater Photo Controller)
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 – with introductory pricing of $199 (regularly $249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn’t force you into a subscription model. SILKYPIX is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us. More information about the public beta is available through the official English forum on Mirye Software forums.
Download a free 30 day trial from Dropbox or through the SILKYPIX website.